If you need more information, or wish to be put in touch with one of our sales representative, please contact us
Horgans are renowned for their ability to offer a diverse & unique selection of furniture & homewares to the design industry. Established in 1983, we are constantly evolving to maintain our position as a leader in the interiors industry.
As we grow we continually seek to recruit dynamic, motivated & committed employees. We value individual talent & offer opportunities in a wide range of roles within our organisation, coupled with training opportunities advancing professional development. Horgans head office & main showroom are located in Sydney, with showrooms in Melbourne & Brisbane.
Sydney - St. Peters
Casual to assist with moving furniture, cartons & unloading containers.
Primary responsibilities :
- Packing orders
- Assisting the delivery driver on deliveries
- Quality control of items
- Manual stock movement between warehouses
- Unloading containers
- Driving a 3t-Truck and or assisting delivery driver in delivering goods in Sydney
- Be able to lift cartons & furniture of up to 25kgs
- Be able to work in a fast paced & varied environment
- Can do atitude
- Eye for detail
- Good English written & verbal communication skills
Drivers license is desirable / preferable
Hours are Monday 8:30am to 5pm, Tuesday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Paid as casual rate - hours are 38 hours per week
Plenty of work available for someone who is keen, energetic, enthusistic & reliable.
To apply please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS